04 February 2011

spreading the word: a new site

i am pleased to have created a website that holds links to all the other sites, including this blog. the site is still in process, but i am pleased with the images used, colors chosen, and layout. content may be edited slightly and i'll be uploading reworked media kits with full bio & some highlights from my vita.

what i connect in this post references the previous post as well. creating a site of my own name that essentially recognizes my path, my ministry, and my art causes my inner critic and my elder wisdom to be stimulated. these archetypes have their role. i have learned the value of each as well as the weakness in listening too long to the inner critic and not acting from elder wisdom's voice. so, today i've stirred up the soil and feel as though my previous post is a way of spreading the compost. wow. inner critic & elder wisdom as compost. an interesting thought that i will allow into my conscious mind. i will give that image more thought and energy another time.

in the spaces of silence in this space, i want to try to offer stories of where i am after the silence and in the midst. there is much taking place. sometimes my hands are busy creating. sometimes i'm having tea with a kindred spirit or facilitating a group with remarkable women. sometimes i'm celebrating life with my sweet boy, as i'm reminded to play and take delight in that play whether running with him in circles or sitting close reading or engaged in imaginary play. my time living is a gift. i try to use it well. i've chosen to share some in this space for myself and for you.

with the new site, your feedback is welcomed and appreciated. i'm certain in the head fog of healing that i've mistyped or used an extra comma or two. editing will continue. despite years of striving toward perfection, i now strive toward living well. so i share this work in progress.


No comments:

Post a Comment