07 May 2013

Strawberry Street Festival THIS Saturday!

Ooh! i'm excited. bright smiles. fun stories. and lots and lots of amazing artisans will be at the Strawberry Street Festival THIS Saturday in Richmond, VA.

my sweet son attends Fox and i've been at this market 6+ years. it's among my favorite and this year serves as my final for the season as i shift my attention to caring for the growing baby within.

THIS week i will have FRESH for you ::

original watercolors! ((offered for the first. time.))
new wisdom cards.
new prints! ((including the peacock!))
mixed media canvases ((love, love, love these!))
and drop necklaces! ((oh, my!))

some works & wears offered at special prices for Mother's Day!

i'd like this show to be my best. ever. spring bada bing was fantastic, and i know that this saturday can knock my socks off. i hope it knocks your socks off, too.

sending light and love and appreciation to you and yours! if you can't come out and see me this weekend, you know you can find so much goodness in the etsy shop, with more added next week!

peace to you and yours.



No comments:

Post a Comment