31 May 2011

the colors of my day. (from a previous day)

as i move through the day i'm often caught by a particular few colors that i see.  of course red is constantly around as it's my sweet boy's topmost favorite all time color and has been for years.  many of his clothes are red. so much he picks up or chooses is red.  i've loved red and turquoise since high school and share that favorite color combination with many, including the sweet rani who visited me this past weekend.  as i play catch up on images i've been uploading to the blog over the past couple of weeks, i wanted to share this new-yet-always-been-there storytelling with you.  the colors of my day.  often it's a question i'll use when leading art+spirit groups for younger to middle school aged children.  it's a question i love asking: what are the colors of your day?  

here's my color story from a week or so ago: 


new mother's day sandals.


bright red cherries.


the making of strawberry preserves.


strawberry preserves made.


soccer practice with a sweet friend 
who inspired my mother's day sandal request.  


No comments:

Post a Comment