13 January 2011

life stories: seeing myself in n. ireland

the quest of self discovery in n. ireland doesn't take much looking. i am where i am standing. or i am where my sitting bones are placed, according to anne lamott. i went in search of a good time. found it. i went in search of my friend. she found me. i went in search of a 7th anniversary celebration with my love. we celebrated. the trip was filled with goodness. from foot steps along paths long trod to food prepared by the most creative of hands to laughter and tears with my soul friend. my goodness. it was awesome. i'm reflective today as i ponder over these images and as my hands carve the first of the n. ireland landscapes. i am inspired. i am centered. i am whole.

christmas day walk down trummery lane.

christmas day walk down trummery lane.

walking on the causeway.

on the early train to dublin.

No comments:

Post a Comment