18 December 2010

reverberations: try: day 18

December 18 – Try What do you want to try next year? Is there something you wanted to try in 2010? What happened when you did / didn't go for it? (Author: Kaileen Elise)

I try to create spaces for healing, creativity, & stories to burst through. i try to be a creative midwife for others, sharing the sacred space & bearing witness to their creativity.

I try to be an open space, transparent and true. a space for connection & growth. a space for listening to desires, questions, passions, hopes, hurts.

these are my attempts, knowing if I am open to this ministerial presence that it will connect to others.

my studio space is the newest space created for these trying ways to become reality. in this space, there has been a connection to relaxation, to healing, to soil food, to feasting, to release.

and it moves forward... encircling the life stories of those who met connection in these ways, from my hands to theirs to others.

No comments:

Post a Comment