18 December 2010

reverberations: lesson[s] learned: day 17

December 17 – Lesson Learned What was the best thing you learned about yourself this past year? And how will you apply that lesson going forward? (Author: Tara Weaver)

i am constantly learning. in 2010 I think I learned a little more about settling into myself. knowing myself a little more. centering to my core, moving into each step from within my being. stepping into myself by moving into a space of truth, working from within that space.

i know i'll carry practice forward: centering. yoga. meditation. sweeping. gratitude. pleasure. delight. kindness. making. creating. living.

i will continue to know I am not alone, that I am called to a purpose of my own making and of my particular time & space.

I will settle deeply into myself, set a few new patterns of behavior, & move more freely from my center.

No comments:

Post a Comment