07 December 2010

reverberations: community: day 7

December 7 – Community Prompt: Community. Where have you discovered community, online or otherwise, in 2010? What community would you like to join, create or more deeply connect with in 2011? (Author: Cali Harris)

At the table I find so many connections with community. Being together at table, we form community and create sacred spaces to meet, share stories, and delight in tastes.

I'm feeling list-y, so here are some of the spaces I've found community or felt strengthened community:

Young Clergy Women.

Summer Supper Club.

Creativity Circle Women.

Creative Midwives surrounding me.

Our church family.


In 2011, I hope to build community & allow community into in the spaces of my life, work, and love:

Ministering Mamas Peer Learning Group.

in the arts community.

in unexpected spaces.

continued relationships.

a network of creative midwifes.



No comments:

Post a Comment