25 October 2010

artsy treats: block printed moleskine journals

as we prepare for the holidays, i'll be featuring some of my art here on the blog. on occasion, like this one, i'll offer a special something to you, my twitter followers, and my FB fans.

for this sweet artsy treat you can pre-order 3 or more of my relief printed moleskine journals featuring my hand carved linoleum blocks and you'll receive a set of 6 postcards featuring some of my favorite mixed media prints. each print is hand inked and printed and becomes art for the everyday in these wonderful cashier style journals.

there are options here of the colors of your journal and the style of paper inside. in all these, you have a handy little pocket inside the back cover. i love these!

don't delay. pre-order yours by november 15th and you'll have them in time for the holidays with these sweet set of 6 postcards!
additional colors are available. custom colors are easily mixed. cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment