30 December 2014

a new space for revartmom.

i'm aiming to simplify and focus my attention.  as a part of that focus, i'm moving my online presence.

<<< welcome suzannelvinson.com >>>



on the site, i'll blog, share about gatherings, offer the latest art + soul care goods and more.  please join me there, following the journey.  this space at revartmom has been such a good place over the years.  looking forward to many more at suzannelvinson.com 

if you want to share what you love most about revartmom and what you'd like to see carried over there, please share with me at gather@suzannelvinson.com - i'd love, love to hear from you.

for now, you can return here for archives and such.  i'll move some of my favorite content to suzannelvinson.com over time.  until then, it's fresh and new that you can find there.


No comments:

Post a Comment