30 December 2012

creative clergy: a space for those who minister to create, share, andsupport.

I'm getting the next creative clergy group assembled and on the calendar to gather in the studio in Richmond, VA! We'll meet Fourth Fridays, from 10:30-1:30, lunch provided. ((we can play with the time a bit)) Registration is $540 and can be paid in full, quarterly, or monthly for $50 a month. Each is like a mini-retreat in a safe space with other clergy women.

We'll gather, have guided imagery, a creative project, conversation, and food. Themes will flow with the seasons and liturgical year.

Space is limited. If you're interested, please let me know. I'd like to begin the group on Friday, January 25th.

If you know of others who might be interested, please share with them as well.

On an exciting front, I'm working to create an online creative clergy community. I hope we can see life in such a space.

peace to you and happy new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment