12 December 2010

reverberations: wisdom: day 10

December 10 – Wisdom Wisdom. What was the wisest decision you made this year, and how did it play out? (Author: Susannah Conway)

wisest decision of 2010 must lean toward the decision to move my studio from home into it's own space. much like the previous post, the space is filled with light and life. the colors, textures of the space itself are inspiring to me. what's most inspiring are the individuals and groups who come to create in the space. a remarkably wonderful experience for me, filled with the collective wisdom of others.

i am thankful my love is one who encourages each step, who encouraged me to find the space, to make the space beyond our home when we were packed in like sardines over the summer. it's been great breathing room for myself and our family.

while i take work home, yes "home work", i enjoy the moments spent in the space itself creating. there's so much to come. i look forward to each of the moments in our home and in the studio nest.

No comments:

Post a Comment