23 December 2010

reverberations: new name: day 23

December 23 – New Name Let’s meet again, for the first time. If you could introduce yourself to strangers by another name for just one day, what would it be and why? (Author: Becca Wilcott)

i've played this game before. here's my response today, in {this moment}: me. i am.

what you see is more than you'll get, but i hope to give you a glimpse through my eyes. through my touch. through my presence. i am a woman with a beautiful child and the love-of-my-life. i am a traveler, a story teller, a story gatherer. i love spaces of home, comfort, peace, love, and creativity. i love to be. i love life. i hope to live each moment fully, present, and whole.

i am on a journey. it's a pleasure to meet you on this life journey. peace be with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment